Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/16/2012 -- ‘Iron Ore Mining Market in North America to 2020 - Demand for Steel in the US to Boost Regional Iron Ore Production’ provides key information and analysis of the North American iron ore mining industry, comprising of the US and Canada. The report covers the industry’s drivers and restraints, production, reserves, consumption and details of country’s trade (imports and exports). This report is based on data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
- Important Drivers and Restraints which are estimated to play a role in transforming the industry during the outlook period 2012-2020.
- Production of Iron Ore in North America. Historical data from 2000 to 2011 is provided and forecast to 2020.
- Consumption demand of iron ore in terms of volume. Historical data 2000 to 2011 is provided and forecast to 2020.
- Export/Import markets for North American iron ore categorized by the US and Canada’s export markets.
- Top Active and Planned projects spanning the North American iron ore mining landscape.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the Iron ore mining industry
- Comprehensive profiles of key iron ore mining companies such as Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (Cliffs Natural), Arch ArcelorMittal, Iron Ore Company of Canada (IOC), United States Steel Corporation (USSC) and others are discussed.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the region’s iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future iron ore industry trends
- Facilitate decision making and strategy formulation on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, consumption and trade data.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the region's iron ore mining industry
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential"
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/iron-ore-mining-market-in-north-america-to-2020-demand-for-steel-in-the-us-to-boost-regional-iron-ore-production-report-537988