WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Iron Ore Mining in South Africa to 2021 - Robust Exports Demand to Encourage Upcoming Projects”.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2017 -- "Iron Ore Mining in South Africa to 2021", report covers comprehensive information on South Africa's iron ore mining industry, crude ore reserves, the historical and forecast numbers for iron ore production. The report also includes the historical and forecast numbers for iron ore consumption, and exports. Detailed analysis of the South African mining industry's regulatory structure, demand drivers, competitive landscape, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain is provided.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2575199-iron-ore-mining-in-south-africa-to-2021-robust-exports-demand
- Summary of the country's mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, exports, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
- Iron ore production, consumption and export numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry.
- Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
Reasons to buy
- Gain an understanding of South Africa's iron ore mining industry
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the state-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify various factors affecting the iron ore demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 3
1.2. List of Figures 3
2. Iron Ore Mining in South Africa to 2021 4
2.1. Key Highlights 4
3. Iron Ore Mining in South Africa: Reserves, Production, Consumption, and Exports 5
3.1. Reserves and Chemical Analysis 5
3.1.1. Crude ore reserves by country 5
3.1.2. Chemical analysis by country 5
3.2. Historical and Forecast Production 7
3.3. Active Mines 10
3.4. Exploration and Development Projects 13
3.5. Consumption and Exports 15
3.6. Factors Affecting the Demand for Iron Ore 18
4. Iron Ore Mining in South Africa: Major Producers 21
4.1. Kumba Iron Ore Ltd 21
4.2. Assmang Proprietary Ltd 24
5. Iron Ore Mining in South Africa: Fiscal Regime 25
5.1. Governing Bodies 25
5.1.1. Department of Mineral Resources (DMR) 25
5.1.2. Department of Energy (DoE) 26
5.1.3. National Nuclear Regulator (NNR) 26
5.1.4. Mine Health and Safety Council (MHSC) 26
5.2. South African Mining Industry: Governing Laws 27
5.2.1. Minerals and Petroleum Resources Development Act 27
5.2.2. Mineral and Petroleum Resources Royalty Act 27
5.2.3. Precious Metals Act 27
5.2.4. Nuclear Energy Act 27
5.2.5. National Nuclear Regulator Act 28
5.2.6. Mine Health and Safety Act 28
5.2.7. Diamond Export Levy (Administration) Act 28
5.2.8. Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Amendment Act 28
5.3. South African Mining Industry: Prospecting and Mining Rights 29
5.3.1. Application for a Prospecting Right or a Mining Right 29
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2575199-iron-ore-mining-in-south-africa-to-2021-robust-exports-demand
Get in touch: