New Pharmaceuticals market report from GlobalData: "Irritable Bowel Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2012 -- GlobalData's clinical trial report, "Irritable Bowel Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012" provides data on the Irritable Bowel Syndrome clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Irritable Bowel Syndrome. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to Get this Report
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H1 2012
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Tourette Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Sezary Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Low Cardiac Output Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (Gastrinoma) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Diabetic Neuropathy Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012
- Myeloproliferative Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012