Isotropic graphite refers to as a graphite material, which contains microparticles and possesses isotropic structure & properties. It is manufactured through cold isostatic pressing (CIP).
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2017 -- Rise in demand for isotropic graphite form the solar cell industry and increase in use of isotropic graphite products in manufacturing of semiconductors are primary factors that drive the growth of the isotropic graphite market. Moreover, surge in demand from automotive industry and rise in use in nuclear reactors supplement the market growth. However, high cost of isotropic graphite products and stringent government regulations associated with mining of earth minerals hinder the market growth. Increase in use of isotropic graphite products in emerging economies such as China and India due to increase in number of solar projects is anticipated to provide growth opportunities for market expansion.
The report segments the isotropic graphite market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into fine grain, super fine grain, and ultrafine grain. By application, it is classified into environment & energy, electronics, metallurgical, and others (medical prosthetics and plastic injection molds). The environment & energy segment is further segmented into solar cell & wafer manufacturing, atomic power, fuel cells, fluorine electrolysis, and aerospace. Electronics is subdivided into silicon semiconductor manufacturing, compound semiconductor manufacturing, LCD panel manufacturing, and hard disk manufacturing. Metallurgical segment is further categorized into continuous casting, hot press, industrial furnace, vacuum evaporation crucibles, gas analysis crucibles, optical fiber manufacturing, and EDM electrodes. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3389
Comprehensive Competitive Analysis And Profiles Of Major Market Players Provided In The Report Are As Follows:
- Asbury Graphite Mills, Inc.
- Delmer Group Ltd.
- Entegris, Inc.
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- IBIDEN Co., Ltd.
- Mersen S.A.
- Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd.
- SGL Group
- Tokai Carbon Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tanso Co., Ltd.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global isotropic graphite market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report