Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2014 -- 'Israel: Government Reforms Stimulate Fixed and Mobile Market Competition,' a new Country Intelligence Report by Pyramid Research, offers a precise, incisive profile of Israel's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Israeli market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- The Israeli telecom service market generated US$5.4bn in 2013, and we expect this figure to remain almost the same in 2018, $5.3bn.
- The market will neither grow nor shrink much in the coming five years due to far-reaching regulatory changes, intensified price competition and a saturated voice market; however, the center of gravity will be shifting from voice services to data.
- Overall, we expect mobile services to generate cumulative revenue of $14.9bn during 2014-2018.
- The number of pay-TV subscriptions in Israel reached 1.5m at year-end 2013, for a household penetration rate of 69%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
"Israel: Government Reforms Stimulate Fixed and Mobile Market Competition" provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Israel today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Israel's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research's databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Israel in a regional context; a review of market size and trends compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Israel.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video between 2013 and 2018.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Cellcom, HOT, Orange, Pelephone, Bezeq, Golan Telecom, Nokia Siemens Networks, Israel Broadband Company.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Algeria: Government Nationalizing Djezzy, Broadband Revenue to Soar as 3G About to Be Introduced
- Vietnam: VNPT Likely to Divest Mobile Operator as Regulator Pushes Competition; Mobile Data Thriving
- Colombia: 4G Auction to Boost Competition, Mobile Data Growth and Network Capacity
- Benin Mobile Telecommunications: Data Services Demand to Boom as Government Supports Infrastructure
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q2 2014
- Israel Telecommunications Report 2014
- Egypt Telecommunications Report Q2 2014
- Togo Mobile Telecommunications: MNOs to Improve Networks, MVNO Market Entries to Boost Competition
- Cameroon: 3G Licensing and New MVNO to Boost Competition and Mobile Data Revenue
- Czech Republic: NGNs and MVNO Initiative by Telecom Regulator Heat Up Operator Competition