Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Israel Wealth Report 2016” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/15/2016 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Israel. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Israel.
- Independent market sizing of the Israeli HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Israel
- The size of the Israeli wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- Israel Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in Publisher's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 79,186 HNWIs in the Israel in 2015, which held US$447 billion in wealth.
- The HNWI population in the Israel increased by 2.9% in 2015, following an increase of 3% in 2014.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of HNWIs in the Israel is forecast to grow by 17.7%, to reach 96,790 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.3% to reach US$579.7 billion.
Spanning over 94 pages, 44 Tables and 47 Figures "Israel Wealth Report 2016" report covers Introduction, Executive Summary, Israel Key Facts, Distribution of Wealth in Israel, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Israeli HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape, Key Drivers. This report Covered 11 Companies - Credit Suisse, JP Morgan, Citibank, Bank Leumi Private Banking, Israel Discount Bank Private Banking, Bank Hapaolim International, Onyx Wealth Management, Anglo Capital Limited (ACL), Clarity Capital KCPS, Sharon Hanam & Co., Fidelis.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/israel-wealth-report-2016
HNWI Asset Allocation in Israel 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-israel-2016
Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Israel 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/challenges-and-opportunities-wealth-sector-israel-2016
High Net Worth trends in Israel 2016 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/high-net-worth-trends-israel-2016
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions