Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/26/2012 -- The IT market in Russia is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is government support for IT initiatives. The Russian IT market has also witnessed a rise in mergers and acquisitions. However, the high rate of software piracy could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The IT Market in Russia 2011–2015 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Russia; it covers the IT market in Russia landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include HP Co., IBM Corp., National Computer Corp., and ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
To view the detailed table of contents for this report kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64999/it-market-in-russia-2011-2015.html