Fast Market Research recommends "Italy Defence & Security Report Q4 2013" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- The report details the Italian armed forces structure, including its order of battle. In addition, it examines the government's efforts to streamline the size of the armed forces, and better configure them to perform out-ofarea operations. The report also discusses Italy's long-term procurement plans, and the country's recent procurement trends.
Italy's defence sector faces a number of distinct challenges in the near future. The country is performing a protracted reorientation of its strategic posture to essentially reconfigure its armed forces from their erstwhile NATO posture - which sought to defend the southern part of the European continent against Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact aggression - into an adaptable and agile force able to rapidly project power beyond Italy's borders. For this strategic aspiration to become a reality, the Italian government is pursuing a number of projects that seek to improve procurement platforms, enhancing the armed forces' power projection capabilities and providing force multiplier capability in theatre. As well as pursuing these objectives, the Italian government is trying to achieve them in period of profound economic stagnation, which is having an adverse effect on the country's economy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the last quarter, BMI has made a number of changes to its forecasts. These include:
- Analysis of the Italian government's latest defence budget figures for 2013, and its planned defence spending trends for 2014 and 2015.
- News concerning the progress of the Italian Air Force and Navy's procurement of Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning-II Joint Strike Fighters, and their timetables for delivery.
- Details of planed changes to defence procurement oversight by the Italian parliament on 100 percent of all Italian defence procurement decisions.
- Updates regarding sales and performance of several leading Italian defence contractors.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Defense research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Brazil Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Turkey Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Australia Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- India Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- United Arab Emirates Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Israel Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Malaysia Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Poland Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Saudi Arabia Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
- Syria Defence & Security Report Q4 2013
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)