MarketReportsOnline.com adds "China IVD Market and Forecast to 2020" report to its research store.
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/25/2017 -- China In-Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is among the fastest growing in the world. It is anticipated that China IVD market will more than triple by 2020 from the 2014 level. With an aging population, a rapidly growing middle class and a government encouraging preventive care, China has the potential for more dramatic growth in the future. Further, the average Chinese consumer is now willing and able to pay more for healthcare than a decade years ago. Hence, China has the potential for more dramatic growth in the future.
Purchase a copy of this research report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=481213.
China IVD Market Segment Wise Analysis: Immunoassay is the leading segment in China IVD market. Immunoassay is likely to maintain its dominant position in the forecasting period as well. Clinical Chemistry holds the 2nd position in China IVD market being followed by Molecular Testing. SMBG market accounted for XXX percent market share in 2014. Microbiology and Hematology market are competing closely with XXX percent and XXX percent market share respectively in 2014.
China IVD Market Company Analysis: In China IVD market, Roche Diagnostics is the leader with XXX percent market share in 2014. Sysmex Corporation and Mindary Medical are other top two players in the China IVD market. At present many local players are present in China IVD market and their combined market share was XXX percent in 2014.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/481213.html.
"China IVD Market and Forecast to 2020" is a 86 page report with 34 Figures and 1 Table. This report studies in details the China IVD Market - Application Segment Wise, China IVD Market - Company Sales, Development Environment and Regulatory Status in China IVD market and Driving Factors and Challenges for China IVD Market.
The China In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market has been analyzed from 4 View Points:
- Market and Forecast (2007 - 2020)
- Segment Wise Market & Forecast (2007 - 2020)
- Development Environment and Regulatory Status in China IVD market
- Company Wise IVD Sales & Forecast (2010 - 2020)
China IVD Market - 8 Application Segments Covered in the Report are:
1. Clinical Chemistry Market
2. Immunoassay Market
3. Hematology Market
4. Coagulation Market
5. Microbiology Market
6. Molecular Testing Market
7. Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market
8. Point of Care Testing (POCT) Market
The Companies covered in the report are as follows: Roche Diagnostic, Sysmex Corporation, Mindray Medical International Limited, Shanghai Kehua Bio-Engineering Co. Ltd.
Profiles of Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies in China
- Zhejiang Di'an Diagnostics Technology Co., Ltd
- ADICON Clinical Laboratories
- Guangzhou Kingmed Diagnostics Center Co. Ltd.
- Kindstar Global (Privately held)
- BGI-Shenzhen (Privately held)
- OriGene Technologies (Privately held)
Key Topics Covered (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/481213-toc.html) in China IVD Market:
1. Executive Summary
2. China IVD Market and Market Share Analysis (2007 - 2020)
3. China IVD - Segments Wise Market and Forecast (2007 - 2020)
4. Development Environment of Chinese IVD Industry
5. Profile of In-vitro Diagnostic Reagents Registration Control
6. China IVD Market - Company Wise Sales Analysis (2010 - 2020)
7. Profiles of Select Private Clinical Labs and Diagnostic Services Companies
8. China IVD Industry Drivers
9. China IVD Industry Challenge
Browse All Latest iGate Research Market Research Reports at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/publisher/igate-research-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
2nd Floor, Metropole,
Next to Inox Theatre,
Bund Garden Road,
Pune - 411001.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441