Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis: Japan Foods Co., Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Japan Foods Co., Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Japan Foods Co., Ltd."
Canadean's "Japan Foods Co., Ltd.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Japan Foods Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Japan Foods Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Japan Foods Co., Ltd. (Japan Foods) is a manufacturer of soft drinks and other beverages. The company is a subsidiary of ITOCHU Corporation. Japan Foods engages in the manufacturing and sale of soft drinks and other types of beverages and alcoholic beverages. It offers broad range of products including fruit juices, coffee, tea, sports drinks, low alcoholic refreshers, black tea, and ice coffee. The company uses PET bottles, bottle cans, small, wide-mouth bottle cans, and alcoholic beverage containers in the distribution process. Japan Foods also offers peanut liqueurs under Mani-Rosa brand. The company operates 12 manufacturing lines to produce soft drinks and other products using many types of containers. Japan Foods is headquartered in Chiba, Japan.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)