Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/24/2013 -- Japan Ophthalmic Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Vision Care, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Cataract Surgery Devices, Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices and Others provides key market data on the Japan Ophthalmic Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
- Market size and company share data for Ophthalmic Devices market categories – Cataract Surgery Devices, Glaucoma Surgery Devices, Intraocular Lens (IOL), Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment, Refractive Surgery Devices, Vision Care and Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Japan Ophthalmic Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Hoya Corporation, Essilor International, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Alcon, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., CooperVision, Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Japan Ophthalmic Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Hoya Corporation Essilor International Bausch & Lomb Incorporated Alcon, Inc. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. CooperVision, Inc. CIBA Vision Corporation Seiko Optical Products Co., Ltd. Carl Zeiss AG St. Shine Optical Co., Ltd. Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. Topcon Corporation NIDEK CO., LTD. Tomey Corporation STAAR Surgical Company Ellex Medical Lasers Limited Ajinomoto Trading, Inc. Sauflon Pharmaceuticals Limited Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG Dutch Ophthalmic Research Center International BV Heine Optotechnik GmbH & Co KG SCHWIND eye-tech-solutions GmbH & Co. KG Haag-Streit AG Lumenis Ltd.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: