The Japanese Consumer Attitudes & Online Retail Dynamics Market Review & 2017 Forecasts
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2014 -- Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Japan, 2014 - Market research report covers the online retail industry in Japan. It provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in Japan. It is an essential tool for companies active across Japan's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into Japan's online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to Japan's online retail environment. By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
- Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering of the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories), and reviews of latest best practice in online retail site design.
- Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future
View Complete Table of Content for this Report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/268863-toc.html
- In 2012, electrical and electronics was the largest category group through the online channel, with retail sales of JPY1,049.4 billion (29.5%), while food and grocery was the fastest-growing product category, with a CAGR of 19.46% during the review period.
- With the rise in the Smartphone and mobile internet penetration online retailers have started concentrating on expanding their mobile commerce platform. Consumer buying behavior is changing as they enjoy the unique shopping experience using Smartphone apps.
- Codes for Lowcostholidays available now, and online retailers have begun attracting consumers by providing low prices, a free and quick delivery service, and gift coupons, among others.
Vouchera is a market-research and consumer analytics organization based in Dubai and the UK. They specialize in consumer-reflex analysis, market predictions and future arc trending using a industry-wide specially-created degree scale prediction model. Vouchera staff consist of researchers, analysers, prediction agents and have 35 full- and part-time staff.