New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Jeans in Colombia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- The demands in terms of dressing in the workplace declined in the review period. Previously people had to be impeccable in their presentation by wearing suits. In 2012 companies understood that their employees have to feel comfortable when working and that is why jeans are part of working life in offices. Thus men and women have adjusted their styles to incorporate jeans in casual or elegant occasions by combining different apparel as jackets and coats.
Euromonitor International's Jeans in Colombia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012 and analysis by distribution format allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, leading brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Economy Jeans, Premium Jeans, Standard Jeans, Super Premium Jeans.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Jeans market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Apparel in Colombia
- Travel and Tourism in Colombia: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Future of the Haircare Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Health and Beauty Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Colombia to 2017
- Jeans in Singapore
- Market Focus - The Oral Hygiene Market in Colombia, to 2016