New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2014 -- Jewellery greatly suffered the effects of the economic recession present in the Netherlands, resulting in a decline in sales in 2013. In 2014, the category is showing a slight recuperation signalled by renewed demand, translating in improved growth rates as consumers were more willing to purchase these products.
Jewellery in the Netherlands is highly fragmented as distribution is concentrated among specialist retailers. International brand names continued to invest in order to consolidate their positions, by launching new collections to appeal to local consumers and also tourists visiting the Netherlands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Jewellery is predicted to show a better performance as a result of improved economic conditions in the Netherlands. Consumer confidence is likely to show signs of recuperation after a period of economic recession where spending on jewellery products was highly impacted by a contraction in demand. One positive aspect is that Dutch consumers are showing increased willingness to purchase jewellery, with more people interested in such products as fashion accessories. While the category is considered fairly mature, manufacturers see further opportunities by targeting different types of consumers and developing varied price formats that cater for everyday use or for special occasions.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jewellery industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jewellery industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jewellery in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How do sales of costume jewellery compare to real jewellery in Netherlands?
- What type of jewellery is most popular: rings, wristwear, neckwear, or earrings?
- What are the prospects for non-store retailing in jewellery?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Jewellery in the United Kingdom
- Jewellery in Romania
- Jewellery in the United Arab Emirates
- Jewellery in Switzerland
- Jewellery in Malaysia
- Jewellery in Sweden
- Jewellery in Thailand
- Jewellery in France
- Jewellery in South Africa
- Jewellery in Australia