Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Global Jewelry & Watches industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the jewelry and watches market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global jewelry and watches market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key jewelry and watches market players' global operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global jewelry and watches market with forecasts.
- Compares data from Asia-Pacific, Europe, France, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom and United States, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global jewelry & watches market had total revenues of $263.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2009 and 2013.
The jewelry segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $220.6bn, equivalent to 83.9% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 6.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $367.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global jewelry and watches market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global jewelry and watches market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global jewelry and watches market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global jewelry and watches market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear: Global Industry Guide
- Online Retail: Global Industry Guide
- Motorcycle Manufacturing: Global Industry Guide
- Wearable Electronics Market and Technology Analysis (2013 - 2018): By Components (Sensors, Battery, Display, Networking); Applications (Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise); Products (Smart -Textiles, Glasses, Watches);e-Materials & Geography
- Car Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Banks: Global Industry Guide
- Machinery: Global Industry Guide
- Oral Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Skincare: Global Industry Guide