Joyce welcomes Gayle Oliver-Plath, President /Founder of CareerEco, Timothy Luzader, Director Purdue University Center for Career Opportunities and Annie Koller, Recruiter Bender Consulting Services, Inc. to the show.
Phoenix, AZ -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/29/2014 -- Joyce welcomes Gayle Oliver-Plath, President /Founder of CareerEco, Timothy Luzader, Director Purdue University Center for Career Opportunities and Annie Koller, Recruiter Bender Consulting Services, Inc. to the show. Discussed on the show will be career opportunities for students with disabilities and Bender’s Virtual Career Fair on November 13, 2014.
Bio of Gayle Oliver-Plath:
- Launched CareerEco in 2009, a virtual fair recruiting platform and virtual event solution serving more than 100 colleges & universities as well as diverse entrepreneurial and global organizations throughout the nation and around the globe.
- Entrepreneur with a 24 year history in recruiting, career services, and technology start-ups.
- Former CEO of Execume, Gayle’s background included multi-disciplinary recruiting, resume writing, and career coaching.
- Author of a resume-building book and CD-ROM. An experienced presenter, Gayle has spoken about the trends in Virtual Career Fairs & Grad School Fairs at NACE, SoACE, Midwest ACE, and SHRM.
- Cum laude graduate from University of Georgia with a B.A. in Psychology.
Bio of Timothy B. Luzader:
- Director of the Purdue University Center for Career Opportunities since 2000.
- After gaining private sector experience in sales and sales management, began tenure in university career services in 1981 at West Virginia University where earned graduate and undergraduate degrees.
- Has provided career services and recruitment consultation to university and corporate officials in other countries and has served on several career center review teams at universities throughout the U.S.
- Co-authored or edited five books discussing career planning and job search-related topics. Four books were utilized as textbooks in career success-related courses at numerous colleges and universities.
Bio of Annie Kollar:
- As a college recruiter, has been leading the Bender Consulting Services’ College Partnership Program since 2011.
- Reaches out to universities and colleges across the United States to help bring employment opportunities to the schools’ students and alumni with disabilities.
- Holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from Saint Vincent College, and a Master of Arts degree in Psychology from Duquesne University.
Joyce A. Bender Career Highlights:
- President and CEO of Bender Consulting Services, Inc. – www.benderconsult.com
- A woman living with epilepsy and a hearing loss
- Advocate for competitive employment for people with disabilities
- Immediate past chair of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD)
- Former chair of the national Epilepsy Foundation
- Recipient of the 1999 President’s Award from President Clinton
- Recipient of the 2003 New Freedom Initiative Award from the Bush Administration
VoiceAmerica.com is the world leader in online media broadcasting and the largest producer and distributor of live internet based talk radio , delivering over 300 hours of programming weekly on its VoiceAmerica™ talk radio Network (http://www.voiceamerica.com). Broadcasting to seven niche community based channels: its flagship VoiceAmerica™ Variety Channel, VoiceAmerica™ Health & Wellness Channel, VoiceAmerica™ Business Channel, VoiceAmerica Sports, 7th Wave Channel, Empowerment, and VoiceAmerica Kids Channel. VoiceAmerica.com is one of the pioneers in internet broadcasting, producing and syndicating online Live and on-demand talk radio, offering an innovative, effective and comprehensive digital broadcast platform. Digital Publishing through its 15 years of broadcast and media experience along with our seasoned staff of Executive Producers, Production and Host Services Group, VoiceAmerica.com provides an internet radio platform for new, emerging and veteran media personalities to expand and monetize their business and brand in an online digital medium.