Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/20/2014 -- The juice category recorded a slightly negative performance in off-trade volume terms. However, the trend towards more natural products, and the gradual shift away from low calorie cola carbonates, largely benefited not from concentrate 100% juice, which posted a 2% rise in off-trade value terms in 2013. The health and wellness trend also supported the performance of 100% juice.
Coca-Cola Enterprises Belgium SPRL led a highly fragmented category in off-trade value terms, posting an 11% share in 2013. However, in volume terms the competitive environment presents a different picture: private label has the biggest share overall, with Delhaize Groupe SA leading.
Overall, juice sales in Belgium are expected to experience a negative performance over the forecast period. The recovery of the economy, especially in terms of annual disposable incomes, is likely to drive consumers to spend more time outside the home. In addition, the strong trend towards more natural products is likely to favour health and wellness juice products at the expense of other products that are regarded by consumers as less healthy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Belgium with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Belgium, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Belgium market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Belgium?
- What are the major brands in Belgium?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Belgium?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice in the Philippines
- Juice in Hungary
- Juice in the United Kingdom
- Juice in Estonia
- Juice in Germany
- Juice in the US
- Juice in Canada
- Juice in Israel
- Juice in Portugal
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide