Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Juice in Bolivia", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2014 -- Bolivians were favouring the growth of juice in 2013 due to their concern for healthy diets. Some consumers were switching from carbonates to juice in an attempt to consume what they perceive as healthier products for them and their families. As a result, juice products that are considered by consumers as natural were the most growth favoured. On the other hand, juice-drinks posted the lowest rate of growth in total volume terms in 2013. As a result, juice companies were focused on promoting and advertising their brands of nectars, reconstituted 100% juice and not from concentrate 100% juice.
Pil Andina SA led sales of juice in 2013 with a little over 45% value share. The company invested heavily in its juice brands through distribution, positioning and advertising. The company was able to reach the majority of consumers with its brands Aruba, Splash and Pil. These brands attract successfully low-, middle- and high-income consumers in Bolivia. Their prices are competitive and most of the company's brands are distributed through both modern and traditional channels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Juice is expected to post a CAGR of 5% in total volume terms in the forecast period. Juice's growth is expected to be driven by the perception of Bolivian consumers that it is a healthier product for their families. Demand is expected to shape the development of new products and distribution trends. High- and middle-income consumers are expected to continue to demand products that follow health and wellness trends. Price is also expected to influence the performance of juice in Bolivia.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Bolivia?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts