New Beverages market report from Euromonitor International: "Juice in the Netherlands"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/24/2014 -- Juice was under pressure in 2013 as prices increased due to rising costs of raw materials, but at the same time price competition and discounting were major trends. This led to a minor increase in off-trade value sales, although off-trade volume sales were flat. The first half of 2013 was disappointing as the spring weather was particularly cold. The summer, on the other hand, was very good with an extremely long season with hot days of 20 degrees Celsius even in September and October, which is very unusual. This positive weather situation helped the category to avoid a more severe decline in volume sales.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Royal FrieslandCampina remained the leading player in juice in 2013, although the company lost half a percentage point from its off-trade value share. The company continued its strong presence in the Netherlands with its well-known Appelsientje, DubbelFrisss and Cool Best brands. These leading brands benefit from extensive distribution and strong marketing activities, as well as customer loyalty. The main reason the company lost share in 2013 was the fact that it did not deliver any major new innovation, but instead focused on adding a few new flavours to its existing Appelsientje and Cool Best range.
Volume sales of juice have been under pressure, although the recovery of the Dutch economy over the forecast period is likely to lead to modest growth in sales volume of juice in the off-trade. Off-trade value sales are expected to register a similar development in terms of constant value at 2013 prices, with a minor decline predicted over the short term, leading to modest growth towards the end of the forecast period, as by then the economy is expected to witness a stronger recovery.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Netherlands with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Netherlands, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Netherlands market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Netherlands?
- What are the major brands in Netherlands?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Netherlands?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juice in the Philippines
- Juice in Hungary
- Juice in the United Kingdom
- Juice in Estonia
- Juice in Germany
- Juice in the US
- Juice in Canada
- Juice in Israel
- Juice in Portugal
- Juice Market in East Europe to 2019: Market Guide