New Beverages market report from Netscribes: "Juice Market in India 2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Netscribes' latest market research report titled Juice Market in India 2013 depicts the current status of the juice market in India. Fruit beverages can be categorized into juices, drinks and nectars based on the pulp content. In recent years, Indians have displayed a marked preference for juices over carbonated drinks. This can be partly attributed to a negative publicity campaign against soft drink manufacturers regarding the ingredients found in their products. While non-packaged fruit juices are already popular in India, it is the packaged fruit juice segment that has witnessed tremendous growth of late. People consider packaged fruit juices to be more hygienic than non-packaged ones as the former are available in sealed packs. While it is a fact that packaged fruit juices are costlier than non-packaged ones, this is unlikely to pose a major challenge for the juice manufacturers, given that the disposable income in the hands of Indian consumers has almost doubled since 1985. Some of the major challenges faced by juice manufacturers in India include the reluctant attitude displayed by local farmers towards fruit farming, current volatility in prices of fruits and the lack of storage facilities for fruit based products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Dabur India Ltd., Tai Industries Ltd., Godrej Industries Ltd., Foods and Inns Ltd., Amrutanjan Health Care Ltd., Hershey India Pvt. Ltd., Parle Agro Pvt. Ltd., Keventer Agro Ltd., Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd., Bajaj Foods Ltd., Manpasand Beverages Pvt. Ltd., Cavin Kare Pvt. Ltd., Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd., PepsiCo India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013 - Economic Outlook in BRIC
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Business Survey: MandA Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2013-2014
- Global Medical Devices Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Airports Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
- Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Emerging Trends in Technology, Sustainability, Health and Wellness Tourism