New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/13/2013 -- Juices in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The juices market consists of the retail sale of 100% fruit juice (from concentrate), 100% fruit juice (not from concentrate), nectar (30%-99% juice), fruit drinks (0-29% juice), and vegetable juice. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Italian juices market had total revenues of $1,514.1m in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volumes decreased with a CARC of -0.8% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 869 million liters in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,607.6m by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the juices market in Italy
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the juices market in Italy
Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Italy economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Italy juices market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Italy juices market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy juices market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Juices in the United States
- Juices in Japan
- Juices in Canada
- Juices in the United Kingdom
- Juices in the Netherlands
- Juices in Asia-Pacific
- Juices in Belgium
- Juices in Hong Kong
- Juices in Germany
- Juices in Europe