Fast Market Research recommends "Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Korea" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2014 -- In 2012, unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging grew positively, mainly backed by volume sales growth of major alcoholic drinks products such as beer and Soju. Soju is a low-priced local spirit that is classified under "other spirits". Beer and other spirits make up the major share of alcoholic drinks packaging volume, because these product categories hold a dominant share of total alcoholic drinks sales volume in South Korea. In 2012, beer and other spirits accounted for 86% of total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging. As the sales volume of these large product categories continued to rise, unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging grew positively in 2011 and 2012 in all major pack types, including glass, metal and rigid plastic.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the forecast period unit volume in alcoholic drinks packaging is projected to grow positively at a moderate level. Volume sales growth of alcoholic drinks is expected to be the major driver for the unit volume growth of alcoholic drinks packaging over the forecast period. Because sales of alcoholic drinks in the low-price range are relatively less influenced by the domestic economy or other market environment factors, low-price range alcoholic drinks products such as beer, Soju and Takju will continue to lead volume sales growth of overall alcoholic drinks and will consequently drive the unit volume growth of alcoholic drinks packaging.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in South Korea?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in South Korea?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in South Korea?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in South Korea, 2007 to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in South Korea, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in South Africa, 2007 to 2017
- The Future of South Korea Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of South Africa Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in South Africa
- The Packaging of Retail Soft Drinks in South Africa, 2008 to 2018: Consumption of Primary, Outer, Closure and Multi-pack Packaging