New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/28/2014 -- Alcoholic drinks packaging is being heavily impacted by the rise of PET bottles and more sustainable pack types. As a result of this glass packaging was hit in 2012, as its production is largely costly and energy intensive. Many glass manufacturers argue that glass remains the first choice for premium beverage products due to its "superior" image, although consumers are becoming increasingly aware of its unsustainable attributes. In the UK this has been largely seen in beers and ciders, although wine made a large splash with the launch of its first paper bottle in 2012.
Polarisation in sizing is expected to continue over the forecast period, with smaller packs and larger packs as well as multipacks gaining in importance. The important trend of wastage resonated with consumers in 2012 and, as a result, they are seeking smaller pack sizes to help reduce the risk of wastage. On the other hand, entertaining at home continues to be a major trend for consumers, another effort to save financially and seek value for money - as a result larger pack types and multipacks offer important solutions. The owner of the well-known cider brand in the UK, Brothers, said that it launched multipacks and smaller size formats to appeal to consumers who are taking its drinks to summer music festivals, launching in the multipack can format rather than glass bottles.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in United Kingdom with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Alcoholic Drinks Packaging industry in United Kingdom, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Alcoholic Drinks Packaging in United Kingdom market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of alcoholic drinks packaging in United Kingdom?
- What are the major alcoholic drinks pack types in United Kingdom?
- Has a shift to at home consumption benefited large size retail packaging such as bag-in-box and keg?
- How is the market for returnable glass and PET bottles developing in United Kingdom?
- Has the recession benefited metal beverage cans over glass bottles?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within alcoholic drinks?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in the UK, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in UK, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Alcoholic Drinks in The US, 2007 to 2017
- Soft Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Hot Drinks Packaging in the United Kingdom
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in New Zealand, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Peru, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Japan, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017