New Beverages research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- The Scandinavian Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market had a total market value of $20,455.8 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the alcoholic drinks industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $8,750.7 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $6,604.4 and $5,100.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $10,909.5 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $7,871.6 and $6,057.2 million respectively.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian alcoholic drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Alcoholic Drinks: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks: Global Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks: Global Industry Almanac
- Hot Drinks: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Soft Drinks: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Alcoholic Drinks in Norway
- Alcoholic Drinks in Turkey