New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/24/2014 -- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (Amorfix) is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on the development of therapeutic antibodies and diagnostics for the treatment of misfolded protein diseases. The company uses ProMIS technology, which helps in predicting new disease specific epitopes on the molecular surface of misfolded proteins. Based on ProMIS technology, the company is developing antibody therapeutics and diagnostics targeting cancer and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). The company developed two new technologies, namely, Epitope Protection and AMFIA for identifying low levels of misfolded proteins in the biological samples which helped in generating cerebrospinal fluid screening test for Alzheimer's disease. The company's products and services include therapeutics, diagnostic kits, diagnostic services, and reagents. Amorfix is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
As a part of its overall strategy to build its product pipeline, the company establishes partnerships and strategic alliances to accelerate the discovery, development and commercialization of its therapeutic antibodies. To this end the company recently entered into a collaboration agreement with with Trellis Bioscience for developing antibodies against misfolded CD38 protein for the treatment of haematological malignancies such as leukemia and lymphoma.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors' pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Syamala Srinivasa Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Proteome Sciences Plc (PRM) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Biomedal S.L. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (TMO) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc. (OCLS) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update