Recently published research from ERC, "Baby Food in Venezuela", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- "Baby Food in Venezuela" is a new report by ERC that analyzes the Baby Food industry demand prospects in Venezuela, key segments, features & developments, future projections based on various trends. This report also examines trends which are currently affecting the industry. Furthermore, it profiles various companies in the Baby Food industry in Venezuela along with the foreign trade involving the Baby Food industry.
- In value terms, the market was worth BsF 4 billion in 2013 (US$ 667 million at the official 2013 exchange rate), over 400% higher than in 2007.
- Growth has been strongest in the baby milks sector, which is still relatively small. By 2013, with consumption up by 18%, milks accounted for 18.9% of volume, compared with only 16.3% in 2007.
- In per capita terms, consumption of all baby food stood at 78.5kg in 2013, a very high level for the region.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- "Baby Food in Venezuela" report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in Venezuela.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in Venezuela. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry in Venezuela.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Venezuela Baby Food industry.
- This report provides detailed data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in Venezuela along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- This report also provides an overview of Food Retailing in Venezuela, with a mention of the major Food retailers in the country, along with the Food distribution in Venezuela.
- This report also provides future projections of the Baby Food industry in Venezuela considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in Venezuela market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nestle Venezuela SA, Alimentos Heinz SA, Aspen de Venezuela CA, Abbott Laboratories, CA, Industrias Zuly Milk, CA, INDULAC (Industria Lacteas Venezolana)/Parmalat, Mah! Brands Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food in Brazil
- Baby Food in Colombia
- Baby Food Eastern Europe 2014
- Baby Food in Argentina
- Baby Food in Mexico
- Baby Food Chile
- Baby Food in Peru
- Baby Food in Vietnam
- Baby Food in Serbia
- Baby Food in South Korea