New Software market report from Markets and Markets: "Clustering Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/19/2015 -- Clustering Software Market by Solutions (System Management, Parallel Environment, and Workload Management), by Components (Professional Services, Software and Licenses), by Platforms (Windows, Linux and Unix), by Deployment Types (Hosted and On-Premises) - Global Forecast to 2019
Clustering software market is categorized by software products and services that help to coordinate with multiple distributed systems as well as manage and control different software applications. This enables the entire IT infrastructure to be viewed as a single computing resource. The availability of the entire computing resource as cluster allows failover, high availability, and uninterrupted functional benefits. The market is segmented by solutions, components, operating systems, end users, deployment types, verticals and regions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The clustering software market is rapidly growing with a major contribution from deployments in SMBs. These solutions provide level playing fields across various verticals in academia & research, aerospace & defence, BFSI, gaming, government, life sciences, Telecom & IT, and other verticals will witness significant growth in this period.
The clustering market is split into three segments on the basis of company size, namely small and medium businesses (SMBs), enterprises and large enterprises. Enterprises will comprise the highest market share. However, the revenue from SMBs is expected to witness the highest growth rate as a result of the decreasing cost of cloud based deployments and advancements in technology to cater to the needs of smaller organizations.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of hosted deployments are expected to be the highest throughout the forecast period. The major reason being the cost of implementing an on-premise deployment is still quite high. Thus most organizations prefer to have a cloud deployment to cut down on complexities and at the same time utilize the benefits of hosted deployments to the fullest.
MarketsandMarkets expects that aerospace and defense vertical will account for the largest market share throughout the forecast period. However, there are few revenue pockets, namely academia & research, aerospace & defence, BFSI, gaming, government, life sciences, Telecom & IT, and other verticals will witness significant growth in this period.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways -
1. This report segments the market on the basis of solutions, company size, deployment types, verticals and regions covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help them better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 10 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
3. The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Software research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Marketing Analytics Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Marketing Automation Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Healthcare Workforce Management Systems Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Enterprise Asset Management Market - Worldwide Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)