New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2014 -- Consumer foodservice through retail remained the dominant location in 2013 owing to the fact that most foodservice outlets are conveniently located within the major malls and commercial centres. Also, spending long hours in the mall is part of the culture in the country, thus people typically go in the morning on the weekend, have breakfast, shop, meet up with friends, have lunch, watch a movie, have dinner then leave the mall in the evening. The rising number of tourists, coupled with rising...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Foodservice by Location in United Arab Emirates report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Foodservice Through Leisure, Consumer Foodservice Through Lodging, Consumer Foodservice Through Retail, Consumer Foodservice Through Standalone, Consumer Foodservice Through Travel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Foodservice by Location market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Fast Food in the United Arab Emirates
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Full-Service Restaurants in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Foodservice By Location in the United Kingdom
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Arab Emirates
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the United Arab Emirates
- Self-Service Cafeterias in the United Arab Emirates