Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Coty Inc in Beauty and Personal Care (World)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2014 -- Coty is undergoing significant changes. Originally relying on fragrances to generate most of its revenue, the company is now seeking to diversify its portfolio in terms of both category and region. It has embarked on a number of acquisitions in 2012 and 2013 to achieve its goal of portfolio diversification. In October 2014, it has purchased Chanel's Bourjois masstige brand. Although it has managed to add to its geographic reach, there is scope for further expansion.
Euromonitor International's Coty Inc in Beauty and Personal Care (World) Company Profile offers detailed strategic analysis of the company's business, examining its performance in Beauty and Personal Care industry. The report examines company shares by region and sector, product developments, market and distribution strategies, challenges from the competition and future prospects. Use it to understand opportunities and threats facing the business and the factors driving success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Beauty and Personal Care, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Beauty and Personal Care, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;<\li> - Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;<\li> - Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;<\li> - Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in Slovakia
- Beauty and Personal Care in Poland
- Beauty and Personal Care in Germany
- Sun Care in Slovakia
- Beauty and Personal Care Market in North America 2014-2018
- Beauty and Personal Care in Hong Kong, China
- Beauty and Personal Care in Israel
- Beauty and Personal Care in Brazil
- Beauty and Personal Care in Sweden
- GlaxosmithKline Plc in Beauty And Personal Care (World)