New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Credit Cards in Turkey"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/13/2014 -- From 1 February 2014, a new regulation was launched which affected the growth of credit card transactions, value sales and cards in circulation. Credit card transactions increased by 13% in current value terms in 2014, compared with a CAGR of 19% during the review period. Similarly, growth in cards in circulation was 4% in 2014, in comparison with a CAGR of 6% over the review period. It was personal credit cards rather than commercial credit cards that was affected by the recent regulation.
Euromonitor International's Credit Card Transactions in Turkey report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Commercial Credit Card Transactions, Personal Credit Card Transactions.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Credit Card Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in Colombia
- Credit Cards in Spain
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in Canada
- Financial Cards and Payments in Portugal
- Financial Cards and Payments in Argentina
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom
- Financial Cards and Payments in Italy
- Malaysia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape