Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Deodorants in Finland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/20/2014 -- Deodorants' value growth continued to lag behind the average sales growth of beauty and personal care. The category is very mature and stagnant, and intense competition restrained companies from launching products with higher than average unit prices. The strong growth of private label also placed further pressure on branded products.
Unilever Finland led deodorants in 2013 with value share of 30% due to the popularity of its brands Rexona (15%), Dove (10%) and Axe (4%). The company was followed by Beiersdorf Oy, which accounted for 25% value share. Beiersdorf's Nivea Deodorant was the best-selling brand in Finland with 20% value share of total sales. Nivea for Men accounted for 5% value share.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Deodorants is expected to stagnate in value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period to reach EUR57 million. Mostly this stagnation is due to the weaker economic situation, but the intense competition also restrains the unit price growth.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in Finland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in Finland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Deodorants in Finland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Deodorants in Finland?
- What are the major brands in Finland?
- Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
- What are the key trends in product development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Deodorant Creams, Deodorant Pumps, Deodorant Roll-Ons, Deodorant Sprays, Deodorant Sticks, Deodorant Wipes.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Austria to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Mexico to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Malaysia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Belgium to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the United Kingdom to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Portugal to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in France to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in Denmark to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in New Zealand to 2017