Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Full-Service Restaurants in the United Arab Emirates", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- The increase in the number of tourists visiting the UAE following strong international advertising by the government to attract more tourists, has contributed to keeping restaurants at full capacity in 2013. Whilst outlets saw healthy growth of 3%, sales surpassed this boasting a 7% increase in 2013 on the back of rising menu prices, a consequence of the UAE winning the Expo 2020 bid which saw a general rise in prices of food items both through retail and foodservice channels.
Kuwait Food Co (Americana) SAK continued to dominate the category in 2013. The company?s Pizza Hut brand within chained pizza full-service restaurants enjoys strong popularity and brand recognition among all consumer groups. The casual dining experience that the brand offers, in addition to its delivery services has ensured its dominance. Pizza Hut has the widest outlet network, as well as an affordable positioning in the country. Pizza Hut opened three additional outlets in 2013 to reach a total of 73, thus saw its share increase.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Forecast growth is expected to remain healthy in terms of outlet growth, recording a 2% CAGR, while a value CAGR of 5% at constant 2013 prices is expected. This is expected to be largely driven by the increasing number of people residing in the country, flocking in from Europe and the Middle East in the wake of economic and political hardships.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Full-Service Restaurants industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Full-Service Restaurants industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Full-Service Restaurants in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Full-Service Restaurants in United Arab Emirates?
- What are the major brands in United Arab Emirates?
- What cuisine type (Latin American, Asian, North American etc.) is most popular in full-service restaurants in United Arab Emirates?
- How prevalent is casual dining in United Arab Emirates and how is this category expected to grow over the next five years?
- How fragmented is the full-service restaurant industry in United Arab Emirates?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Chained Full-Service Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants by Casual vs Non-Casual, Full-Service Restaurants by Type, Independent Full-Service Restaurants.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Bread and Rolls Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Baking Mixes Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Morning Goods Market in the UAE to 2017
- Consumer Foodservice in the United Arab Emirates
- Savory Biscuits Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017