Recently published research from MarketLine, "Global Gardening & Outdoor Living", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- Global Gardening & Outdoor Living industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global gardening & outdoor living market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- The gardening & outdoor living market is made up of garden buildings, garden tools, garden utensils, outdoor living accessories and equipment, and plants, shrubs, and growing media. The garden buildings segment covers gazebos, greenhouses, pergolas, sheds, and related items such as fencing and paving etc. The garden tools segment covers manual and electric tools. The garden utensils segment covers garden hoses, plant containers, water butts, watering cans, and other similar items such as sprayers and automatic watering systems. The outdoor living segment includes various accessories, barbecues, furniture, and ornaments. The plants, shrubs, and growing media segment covers bulbs, compost, domestic fertilizer, flowering plants, seeds, shrubs, and trees. Market values are calculated at retail selling prices (RSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
- The global gardening and outdoor living market had total revenues of $191.2bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2009 and 2013.
- The plants, shrubs and growing media segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $107.1bn, equivalent to 56% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.9% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $220.6bn by the end of 2018.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the gardening & outdoor living market in the global
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalgardening & outdoor living market
Leading company profiles reveal details of key gardening & outdoor living market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global gardening & outdoor living market with five year forecasts
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Global gardening & outdoor living market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Global gardening & outdoor living market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global gardening & outdoor living market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Gardening and Outdoor Living Market 2014-2018
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in China
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in France
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Canada
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the United States
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Japan
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Asia-Pacific
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the United Kingdom
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Germany