New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Hair Care in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/17/2014 -- In hare care, perfumed shampoo created new trends in standard shampoos. Aekyung Industrial Co Ltd and LG Household & Health Care Ltd introduced perfumed shampoo under their major hair care brands, Kerasys and Elastine respectively. The product's concept is a combination of standard shampoo and hair fragrances. The shampoo's scent lasts over four hours, so the products are popular amongst female consumers in 2013. After the popularity of perfumed shampoo, AmorePacific Corp also introduced perfumed shampoo under Mise-en-scene as well.
AmorePacific Corp took 25% value share in 2013 and was ranked in the first position in hair care, followed by LG Household & Health Care with 23% value share. LG Household & Health Care started to distribute Silk Therapy, famous in the US market, and launched the new brand Organist in 2013. In particular, Organist is made with organic ingredients and attracts consumers due to the trends of preference for natural and organic ingredients in beauty and personal care.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Hair care is expected to increase by a CAGR of 2% in constant value terms over the forecast period. Hair loss treatments and perms and relaxants will continue showing a negative growth rate; meanwhile, salon hair care and conditioners will record a constant value CAGR of 4% until 2018 due to premiumisation and greater popularity of hair treatments.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Hair Care industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Hair Care industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Hair Care in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Hair Care in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- Which types of styling agents are most common?
- How are shampoos versus 2-in-1 products performing?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 2-in-1 Products, Colourants, Conditioners, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxants, Salon Hair Care, Shampoos, Styling Agents.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hair Care in South Africa
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Africa
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Beauty and Personal Care in South Korea
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017