New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Juice sales continued to grow due to its unique advantages which helped it compete against carbonates. Firstly, these features included juice?s image as the healthiest soft drink. In addition, based on the growing popularity of juice with producers, competition within the category intensified. This contributed to the appearance of new flavours and increased marketing campaigns, all of which maintained consumer interest in juice products in 2013.
Agromir Food increased its off-trade volume share to 24% in 2013. The player benefited from low production costs gained by being the original supplier of juice ingredients and the presence of its juice factories in the regions, where labour costs are much lower than in the capital, Tashkent. Its regional presence also provided Agromir with the strongest potential for distribution. All these steps helped Agromir to achieve the greatest share gains in 2013 and take the leading position from InterSok, the off-trade volume share of which remained unchanged at 20%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Juice will likely remain as the product perceived as the healthiest by consumers. As consumer living standards improve, the stronger the anticipated health trends will be. On the other hand, the diversity and number of products in the category are expected to increase, which will ensure strong competition, stable and balanced prices when measured at constant 2013 levels, as well as active marketing, which is always positive in terms of consumer attraction.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Uzbekistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Fruit/Vegetable Juice industry in Uzbekistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Uzbekistan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Uzbekistan?
- What are the major brands in Uzbekistan?
- What are the flavour trends in fruit juice and vegetable juice?
- What is the market share of smoothies in the 100% juice sector? Have there been any new product launches in the last year?
- What is the key on-trade distribution for fruit juice and vegetable juice in Uzbekistan?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: 100% Juice, Cereal/Pulse-based Drinks, Fruit-Flavoured Drinks (No Juice Content), Juice Drinks (up to 24% Juice), Nectars (25-99% Juice).
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Fruit and Vegetable Juice Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts