Recently published research from FirstWord Pharma, "Medical Affairs Reputations in Oncology: Oncologists Rate Key Products and Companies", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- As the oncology drug market continues to face significant road bumps in terms of development costs and pricing requirements, the role of Medical Affairs teams working with oncologists becomes ever more critical.
Fine tuning their performance through smarter delivery and high quality interaction is an increasingly important aspect of establishing and maintaining front line, product level access and education.
In Medical Affairs Reputations in Oncology: Oncologists Rate Key Products and Companies, FirstWord provides robust insight on the performance and physician satisfaction across 12 Medical Affairs teams across 4 key indications; Breast Cancer, Melanoma, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and Renal Cell Carcinoma.
Using its proprietary analytics, EdgeMap and Need-Gap analysis, FirstWord offers an important new advanced analysis of survey results that is both timely and critical to the current oncology drugs market.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What is EdgeMap Analysis?
This report includes slides that provide advance analysis of the survey results using EdgeMap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool. EdgeMap provides an integrated, comparative analysis of the competitive set of products being evaluated in the study. It offers an overview of the market and provides a clear portrait of each product's position within its competitive environment.
In this report, gain insight from key pharma stakeholders with a vested interest in physician perspectives on oncology brand performance.
- Gain insight into how oncologists and haematologist-oncologists rate Medical Affairs teams in the areas of Breast Cancer, Melanoma, NSCLC, and Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Understand the key issues for which physicians require Medical Affairs team support
- Learn which attributes physicians most value in relation to Medical Affairs team services
- Identify which marketed and pipeline products were rated most highly across numerous measures
- Determine which media and frequency of interaction is perceived the most positively
- Benefit from FirstWord's proprietary analytics tool, EdgeMap and Need-Gap. EdgeMap offers an integrated, comparative analysis of the evaluated products. Need-Gap provides guidance on opportunities for brand positioning and communication.
Key Fact: Interviewing Methodology
Data was collected via a 15-minute Internet-based questionnaire.
Top Report Features
Filled with charts and up-to-the-minute survey analysis, this report offers:
- Precise and timely EdgeMap and Need-Gap analytics into the perceptions around Medical Affairs team performances and areas of improvement
- Overview of key rankings for eight marketed and four pipeline products
- Examination of physicians' current usage of Medical Affairs teams services
- Key findings regarding the most and least important attributes of Medical Affairs teams to physicians
Key Fact: Sample Distribution
A total of 100 medical oncologists and hematologist-oncologists across US participated in this study.
70 Medical Oncologists, 30 Hematologist-oncologists
Get Answers to these Questions
- How do oncologists perceive the role of Medical Affairs teams in the areas of Breast Cancer, Melanoma, NSCLC, and Renal Cell Carcinoma?
- How do physicians use Medical Affairs teams' services?
- What is the optimal frequency of interactions between Medical Affairs teams and physicians?
- What is each product's position within its competitive environment?
- Which attributes of Medical Affairs teams are most likely to drive competitive advantage?
- Which drugs offered the best service and claimed the highest ratings for Medical Affairs support?
- What are the opportunities for corporate and brand positioning and communication?
What is Need-Gap Analysis?
This report includes slides that provide advance analysis of the survey results using Need-Gap analysis, a proprietary analytics tool. Need-Gap Analysis is useful for establishing areas of unmet need and hence provides valuable guidance on opportunities for corporate and brand positioning and communication.
Medical Affairs teams, Marketing Directors and Competitive Intelligence units can use this report to:
- More precisely analyse physicians' needs and areas of concern
- Improve team responsiveness and traction with oncologists
- Better deliver key messaging and identify areas of weakness
- Provide accurate, scientifically up-to-date product information in the areas of the most need
- Understand how competitors are performing and what improvements need to be made
- Tailor interaction frequency, media and approach
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Epigenetics Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- MediPoint: Companion Diagnostic Tests in Oncology - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Global Top 10 Medical Device Companies: Company Guide
- Mice Model Market - by Type [Inbred, Knockout, Conditioned], Technology [Microinjection, Embryonic Stem Cell], Disease [Oncology, Immunology, CNS], Service [Breeding, Cryopreservation, Quarantine] & Care Products [Cages, Bedding, Feed] - Forecasts to 2018
- The Future of the Skincare Market in France to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Peru to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Thailand to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Philippines to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in Portugal to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape