Fast Market Research recommends "Menswear in the United Arab Emirates" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2014 -- Menswear grew by 5% in the UAE in 2013, up slightly from 2012. The economic recovery and ensuing increase in consumer purchasing power is driving growth in menswear spending in the UAE in 2013. Additionally, a key trend in menswear in the UAE in 2013 is the growing interest among younger men in the region in Western-style clothing, in particular, in casual wear such as jeans and tops.
Lals Group continues to lead menswear in the UAE in 2013 with a 13% share of category value. Other leading NBOs for menswear in 2013 include ETA Star Retail Group with an 11% share of value sales, Giorgio Armani SpA with a 3% share of sales, and Al Sawani Group, also with 3% of category value. In fact, the top 10 brand owners in the UAE account for almost 40% of menswear value sales. In 2013, the leading brands in the UAE are Bossini, Giordano, Armani Exchange, Ralph Lauren Polo and adidas; they account for 30% or almost a 1/3 of menswear sales in the UAE. The top two brands, Bossini and Giordano, are fashionable brands that offer their products at competitive prices. They are brands that cultivate the fashionable, yet relaxed male consumer who wants to follow fashion trends but at an affordable price. Armani Exchange, Ralph Lauren Polo, and adidas are similarly brands that are seen as fashion leading, relaxed and sporty, while offering good value-for-money for designer brands.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Menswear is expected to continue to grow well over the forecast period. The growth is expected to be driven by the continued increase in consumer confidence, which is in turn expected to lead to an increase in consumer spending as the economy stabilises and continues to grow over the forecast period. Increases in the expatriate population as well as shopping tourism are also anticipated to further support growth in menswear. Casualwear is expected to remain a dominant trend in menswear as this is a segment of men?s apparel that is particularly well suited to the climate of the region; and finally luxury, fashion brands are also expected to continue to grow in popularity within men's apparel particularly competitively priced, Western brands within casualwear and formal wear.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Menswear industry in United Arab Emirates with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Menswear industry in United Arab Emirates, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Menswear in United Arab Emirates market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Menswear in United Arab Emirates?
- What are the major brands in United Arab Emirates?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Men's Outerwear, Men's Underwear, Nightwear and Swimwear.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Shampoo Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Conditioner Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Facial Care Market in the UAE to 2017
- Perms and Relaxers Market in the United Arab Emirates: Market Profile to 2017
- Styling Agents Market in the UAE to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in the UAE to 2017
- Hair Colorants Market in the UAE to 2017