Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Personal Care Appliances in France", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2015 -- Except for IPL shavers, which saw double-digit volume growth in 2014, all body shavers saw sales decline in 2014. In terms of products for men, a general preference to keep a partial/full beard had a negative impact on the demand for men?s electric shavers, even though the impact for beard trimmers under hair care appliances was positively impacted. However, the additional volume contribution from IPL depilators was not enough to counter a fall in the demand for classical electric epilators of 10%. On the other hand, multifunctional female bikini trimmers and hair stylers generated positive volume growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Procter & Gamble France (Braun Oral-B) continued to leverage its strong position in oral care appliances in 2014, and led personal care appliances with a 21% share of volume sales in 2014. With a more diverse product portfolio in personal care appliances, Philips Electronique Grand Public was the second biggest player in 2014, with a 17% share of sales. Riding on the success of its innovative product launches, notably multifunctional trimmers for men and the styler Curl Secret, BaByliss managed to strengthen its lead in hair care appliances by securing a 22% share of volume sales. The company was also the fourth biggest player (10% share of volume sales) in overall personal care appliances behind Groupe SEB (13% share).
Over the forecast period personal care appliances is expected to remain dynamic, with a projected retail volume CAGR of 1%. According to trade sources, the penetration rate of most personal care appliances stood below or at around 40% in 2014, which supports good potential for growth. Oral care appliances (with the exception of battery toothbrushes) is set to see the highest volume CAGR of 3%; on the other hand, sales of body shavers and hair care appliances are expected to slightly decline, mainly due to relatively higher penetration and the taper effect brought about by multi-kits/multifunctional appliances.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Personal Care Appliances industry in France with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Personal Care Appliances industry in France, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Personal Care Appliances in France market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Personal Care Appliances in France?
- What are the major brands in France?
- What is the share for hair care appliances?
- Is an increased focus on health and beauty driving electric tooth brush sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Care Appliances in Italy
- Personal Care Appliances in Romania
- Personal Care Appliances in Japan
- Personal Care Appliances in Germany
- Personal Care Appliances in Austria