Fast Market Research recommends "Pipeline Transportation Market - Global Forecast to 2019" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/12/2014 -- Pipeline Transportation Market by Solution (Security Solutions, Automation and Control, Integrity and Tracking Solutions, Network Communication Solutions, and Other), by Modes (Oil and Gas, Coal, Chemical, Water, and Other) - Global Forecast to 2019
Pipeline transportation mode of transportation is mostly used for transport of crude and refined petroleum products such as oil and natural gas. But pipelines are also useful for transporting other fluids such as water, slurry, sewage, and beer. Capsule pipelining using pneumatic tubes provides solution for transporting the solids in some cases. Pipelines are ideal for unidirectional flow of goods and inflationary influences have minimal effect on the transport cost. Pipeline transportation faces the challenges in steady and smooth operation with need of constant surveillance and monitoring. Information communication technology (ICT) can help reduce the costs, streamline the management process, improve communication efficiency, and ensure safety and security.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a detailed analysis of the markets for all the solutions of pipeline transportation such as security solution, automation and control, integrity solution, tracking and monitoring solution, and communication solution; services: consulting, managed services, and maintenance and support services. It includes detailed analysis of pipeline transportation type such as oil and gas, coal, water, chemical and others; and geographical split across the globe such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The report's strategic section sketches the competitive scenario in the pipeline transportation market. The notable market players in this domain include ABB, Alstom, Siemens, GE Transportation, Trimble, FMC Technologies, and Rockwell Automation.
MarketsandMarkets expects this market to grow from $8.68 billion in 2014 to $13.97 billion by 2019, at an estimated Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.0% from 2014 to 2019.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oilfield Communications Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Smart Highway Marke - Global Forecast to 2019
- Cloud Security Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)
- Data Center Construction Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Event Management Software Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Transportation Management Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014-2019)
- Cardiovascular Diseases Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - Increasing Prevalence and Promising Novel Drugs offset Patent Cliff Threat
- Global Wi-Fi Market - Global Advancements, Business Models, Market Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) & Enterprise Mobility Market - Global Advancements, Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Smart Transportation Market - Global Advancements, Forecasts and Analysis (2014 - 2019)