Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Refrigeration Appliances in Singapore", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- Refrigeration appliances volume sales continues to see positive performance in 2013, growing at almost 2% from the previous year. Many factors impacted the growth of refrigeration appliances in Singapore. First, the economic recovery allowed the sales volume to increase for mass major appliances such as fridge freezers, in addition to the efforts of retailers in launching aggressive marketing programmes such as 0% instalment payment plans in addition to 10-30% price discounts on some models in stores during the mid-year sales in Courts etc. Apart from the trade promotion by retailers, manufacturers also had an influence on the volume growth of refrigeration appliances in Singapore. Korean manufacturers such as Samsung Corp and LG Corp, especially, launched trade promotion programmes with premium gifts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
For fridge freezers, Korean manufacturers such as LG and Samsung still lead the market, due to the brand equity for both brands as well as product availability. Moreover, both companies also compete closely with each other in in terms of product features, colours and designs. Additionally, they both are from the same country with similar corporate structures in terms of business units and growth strategy.
Over the forecast period, refrigeration appliances is expected to increase by a volume CAGR of 2%. More properties are expected to change hands in the forecast period. Thus, it is likely that the volume growth of refrigeration appliances will not be adversely affected over the forecast period. Due to the attractive payment instalment schemes from electronics and appliance specialist retailers such as Courts, refrigeration appliances is likely to continue to post healthy volume growth, as consumers will be able to purchase big-ticket appliances even if there is an economic downturn over the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Singapore with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Refrigeration Appliances industry in Singapore, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Refrigeration Appliances in Singapore market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Refrigeration Appliances in Singapore?
- What are the major brands in Singapore?
- What is the preferred refrigeration capacity size?
- What are the growth prospects for fridge freezers over the medium term?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Refrigeration Appliances, Electric Wine Coolers/Chillers, Freestanding Refrigeration Appliances, Freezers, Fridge Freezers, Fridges.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Refrigeration Appliances in Turkey
- Refrigeration Appliances in Romania
- Refrigeration Appliances in Italy
- Refrigeration Appliances in Malaysia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Japan
- Refrigeration Appliances in Taiwan
- Refrigeration Appliances in Russia
- Refrigeration Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Refrigeration Appliances in Germany
- Refrigeration Appliances in Vietnam