Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Retail Tissue in Portugal", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- With disposable incomes increasingly squeezed by the economic crisis and rising unemployment, consumer behaviour has changed considerably. This has affected the consumption patterns of tissue products as consumers started to buy only what is absolutely necessary. Consumers no longer stockpile products and prefer smaller packs. Value for money is the key trend, with most Portuguese not brand-conscious and merely choosing a product based on its price.
Domestic player Renova was the leading branded player in 2013 with an 18% value share. The company benefits from a wide range of well-established products across the different tissue categories and at different price points. While the Ol? brand has an economy positioning, Renova is a standard brand and Progress is focused at the more luxury end. Renova is notable for its ability to innovate and revolutionise a mature environment. In the luxury segment, the brand offers Black Label products, which, due to their high prices, still have a low level of penetration.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Over the forecast period no great surprises are expected in retail tissue, with the category predicted a positive volume CAGR of 1% but a value CAGR decline of 2% at constant 2013 prices. The category?s value performance will be weaker as a result of continuing migration to economy products and private label.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Retail Tissue industry in Portugal with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Retail Tissue industry in Portugal, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Retail Tissue in Portugal market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Retail Tissue in Portugal?
- What are the major brands in Portugal?
- What is the performance of pocket handkerchiefs vs boxed facial tissues?
- What are the key new product launches in the tissues market?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Kitchen Towels, Paper Tableware, Tissues, Toilet Paper.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retail Tissue in Italy
- Retail Tissue in China
- Retail Tissue in Bulgaria
- Retail Tissue in Switzerland
- Retail Tissue in the Czech Republic
- Retail Tissue in Vietnam
- Tissue and Hygiene in Taiwan
- Retail Tissue in Canada
- Retail Tissue in Ireland
- Retail Tissue in South Africa