Fast Market Research recommends "Smoking Tobacco in Iran" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2014 -- The traditional Iranian water pipe known as the ghalioun has for a long time enjoyed high levels of popularity throughout the country. The use of the ghalioun dates back centuries to the time of the Safavid dynasty and the Ghajar Empire. Initially, plain tobacco leaves were used in the ghalioun. Traditionally, people soaked the leaves in various oils and essences in order to prepare them for smoking. Different flavoured types of special water pipe tobacco, which have more recently become available, are now more popular than plain types.
As the national brand owner of the very popular Al Nakhla brand, Milad Distribution Co remained the leading player in smoking tobacco in 2013, accounting for 39% of total retail volume sales. Al Nakhla is a very well-known brand and is renowned for its high quality. The brand is imported from Egypt and distributed throughout the country and is widely smoked in both traditional water pipe caf?s and private homes. Al Nakhla offers a wide range of products in different flavours and this diversity has had a very positive impact on its sales in Iran.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Smoking tobacco is expected to increase in volume at a CAGR of 7% over the forecast period, a rate of growth which is set to be considerably slower than the 15% volume CAGR recorded in the category over the review period. The main reason for this slower projected performance during the forecast period is the fact that this category is gradually maturing and the impressive double-digit growth rates which were normal in the category during the review period are no longer attainable. However, many younger Iranians are expected to regard smoking ghalioun as a fashionable pastime, particularly at parties, and this is set to lead to increasing demand for smoking tobacco, which in turn is expected to drive sales during the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Iran with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Iran, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Iran market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Iran?
- What are the major brands in Iran?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Smoking Tobacco in the US
- Smoking Tobacco in Belgium
- Smoking Tobacco in Spain
- Smoking Tobacco in Finland
- Smoking Tobacco in Poland
- Smoking Tobacco in the Czech Republic
- Smoking Tobacco in Australia
- Smoking Tobacco in Denmark
- Smoking Tobacco in Egypt
- Smoking Tobacco in Bosnia-Herzegovina