Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Taiwan Infrastructure Report Q4 2014", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/04/2014 -- Taiwan's construction and infrastructure recovery is accelerating at the modest pace we've predicted for 2014 and 2015, despite a slow start to the first half of 2014. Our positive outlook is due to a relatively conducive monetary environment for construction, changes in the country's energy policy and the government's desire to improve transport links.
Key Trends And Developments
- The Ministry of Transportation and Communications reported an H214 increase in airport arrivals of 12.9% to 26.3mn, the highest in 15 years. This should put pressure on the runway renovation project of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. The renovation, scheduled for completion by end-2015, has been delayed by issues concerning construction methods.
- Meanwhile, Taipei enacted further policies to cool property speculation in Taiwan and these measures appear to be displaying some measure of efficacy. Central bank data shows that news housing loans growth in May, as well as housing sales in April have slowed substantially.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Taiwan Infrastructure Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and forecasts covering public procurement and spending on all major infrastructure and construction projects, including transportation and logistics by land, sea and air; power plants and utilities, and commercial construction and property development. The report analyses the impact of regulatory changes and the macroeconomic outlook and features competitive intelligence on contractors and suppliers.
BMI's Taiwan Infrastructure Report provides industry professionals and strategists, sector analysts, investors, trade associations and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the Taiwanese infrastructure and construction industry.
- Benchmark BMI's independent infrastructure industry forecasts for Taiwan to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and planning in the Taiwanese infrastructure market.
- Target business opportunities and risks in the Taiwanese infrastructure sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Taiwan.
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI's key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering infrastructure and construction, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant multinational and national company developments.
These are broken down into Construction (social, commercial and residential), Transport (roads, railways, ports, airports etc), and Energy & Utilities (powerplants, renewable projects, pipelines and so on).
Analysis of latest projects across the infrastructure sector (covering the transport, utilities and commercial construction sub-sectors) - including:
Market Overview:Analysis of the key elements driving developments, including evaluations of current capacity and future requirements.
Building Materials Overview
The building materials overview provides industry trend analysis on the global and regional demands for building materials and the impact of this on the emerging and developed markets.
Business Environment Rankings
BMI's Infrastructure Business Environment Rankings provide a country-comparative Risk-Reward Rankings index aimed at investors (construction companies, suppliers and partners) in the regional infrastructure market.
The rankings methodology makes sophisticated use of over 40 industry, economic and demographic data point.
Industry SWOT Analysis
Analysis of the major Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats within the infrastructure and construction sectors and within the broader political, economic and business environment.
BMI Industry & Economic Forecasts
Historic data series (2008-2012) and forecasts to end-2018 for all key industry and economic indicators, supported by explicit assumptions, plus analysis of key risks to the main forecast. Indicators include:
Construction: Industry value (US$bn); contribution to GDP (%); employment (`000); real growth (%).
Infrastructure: Value (US$bn); contribution to construction industry (%); real growth (%) of transport infrastructure (broken down by railways, airports, roads and bridges, ports and harbours) and energy and utilities (broken down by power plants and transmission grids, oil and gas pipelines, and water infrastructure).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Mexico Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Malaysia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Canada Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Australia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Vietnam Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Poland Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Indonesia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Report Q4 2014
- South Korea Infrastructure Report Q4 2014