New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- While the Swiss are generally fond of travelling abroad, at the same time there is a high number of more traditional Swiss people, mainly among the middle-aged and elderly population, who prefer to remain within the country when taking leisure holidays. As one of the Alpine countries and a country in which there are many beautiful lakes, Switzerland office domestic tourists a wide range of attractions for both summer and winter holidays.
Over the forecast period, tourism flows domestic in Switzerland is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3%, rising to 15 million trips in 2018. This growth is expected to be influenced by the increasing numbers of Swiss people choosing to take the leisure holidays within the country rather than travelling abroad. The growing numbers of travel and tourism products and services available in Switzerland which are suitable for young adults and middle-aged people as well as those which are targeted towards the elderly are likely to contribute to the growth expected in domestic tourism flows in Switzerland during the forecast period. Finally, the increasing number of elderly people among the Swiss population is also anticipated to contribute to growth in domestic tourism trips as senior citizens are much more likely to take a domestic leisure holiday than younger Swiss people. According to Euromonitor International data, the number of Swiss people aged 65 or over is expected to increase by 13% over the course of the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Domestic industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Domestic in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Domestic in Switzerland?
- How dependent is Switzerland on domestic tourism expenditure?
- What are the most popular destinations for domestic visitors?
- Which regions have the greatest number of star ratings?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Denmark
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Malaysia
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Domestic in China
- Tourism Flows Domestic in Morocco