Fast Market Research recommends "Tourist Attractions in India" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/28/2014 -- Tourist attractions in 2013 continued to be primarily driven by visits to historic buildings/sites. India, with its rich heritage and history, continued to attract a large number of travellers due to its architectural styles, from different periods, dynasties and types of craftsmanship. Furthermore, with the help of ASI (the Archaeological Survey of India), most of these buildings are well maintained and looked after, which helped them to attract more tourists.
Tourist attractions is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period in terms of the number of people and at a CAGR of 3% at constant 2013 prices. The growth is expected to be driven by an increase in the number of tourists travelling internationally and domestically to and within India. Furthermore, state governments will most likely start concentrating more on state tourism, which would further boost visits to historical buildings/sites, national parks, museums and zoos/aquariums, and attractions in general; however, the development of art galleries, casinos and theatres still remains to be seen. As of 2013, these tourist attraction sites were not being maintained by the tourism board or the state government.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourist Attractions industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourist Attractions industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourist Attractions in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourist Attractions in India?
- What are the leading visitor attractions in India?
- How are casinos performing?
- Are theme/amusement parks increasing in sales?
- Is there an increase in visitors to museums?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in Norway
- Tourist Attractions in Denmark
- Tourist Attractions in Poland
- Tourist Attractions in Mexico
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Spain
- Tourist Attractions in Chile
- Tourist Attractions in the Czech Republic
- Tourist Attractions in Turkey