Fast Market Research recommends "Travel Retail in Poland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/21/2014 -- Travel retail recorded a relatively successful year in 2013, rising in current value by 6%. This positive performance was based on improvements in the general mood of Polish people and the return of optimism to Polish society. This made more Polish people more prepared to incur expenditure on travel and tourism. In addition, improvements in the quality of travel retail products and services on offer and more intensive promotional campaigns conducted by the leading tour operators also made travel retail a more attractive proposition for more Polish consumers towards the end of the review period. For instance, during 2013 the leading tour operators in the country enjoyed increasing success with their so-called "first minute" offers, which are in essence presales organised some months prior to the date on which tours depart.
Travel retail package holidays is expected to be the largest travel retail category throughout the forecast period, recording total value sales of PLN5,289 million in constant 2013 terms in 2018. The second largest travel retail category is set to be travel retail flight sales, which is expected to generate PLN4,016 million in 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Travel Retail industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Travel Retail industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Travel Retail in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Travel Retail in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- Is there movement away from accommodation only and flight only to package holidays?
- Are value added segments like spa packages and cruise performing well?
- Is online travel retail outpacing offline sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel Retail in Hungary
- Travel Retail in Slovakia
- Travel Retail in Norway
- Travel Retail in the Czech Republic
- Travel Retail in the Netherlands
- Travel Retail in Australia
- Travel Retail in Canada
- Travel Retail in Bulgaria
- Travel Retail in Chile
- Travel Retail in Denmark