Fast Market Research recommends "Wine in Belarus" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/17/2014 -- In 2013, the majority of Belarusian consumers continued to be cautious with their spending due to low disposable incomes, which have not reached the pre-crises level. Many Belarusian consumers choose products with lower price points rather than higher quality. Consumers are trading down to purchase cheaper products or brands, reflecting their search for better value for money. Domestic manufacturers of still grape wines keep benefiting from this trend and their share increased at the expense of imported still light grape wine. The trend for better value for money also manifested itself in the increasing share of still grape wines in economical packaging, such as brick liquid cartons or gable-top liquid cartons.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
In the category of still light grape wines, there are two leading manufacturers in Belarus - Minski Zavod Vinogradnyh Vin ZAO (brand Ambassador) and BelVinGroup COOO (brand Garsia), with shares in total volume sales of still light grape wines in 2013 of 48% and 20% respectively. The third-ranked company is Zavod Vinogradnyh Vin Pyat Kontinentov, with an 8% share of total volume sales of still light grape wines. All three leaders have their own wine production facilities in Belarus, with inexpensive popular products. Minski Zavod Vinogradnyh Vin ZAO has been active in grape wine manufacturing since 2000. BelVinGroup COOO began production at its factory Yubileiny Zavod Vinogradnyh Vin in March 2009, while OP NII PKD opened its Zavod Vinogradnyh Vin Pyat Kontinentov in October 2010. All domestic still light grape wine manufacturers benefit from the strong regulation of imports, as well as the zero import duty on the wine materials used in local production.
Wine sales are expected to decline by 1% annually in total volume terms over the forecast period, only because the biggest category of non-grape wine is forecast to decline by 3% annually. The decline in non-grape wine is in accordance with the government's strategy of lowering non-grape wine production and consumption in order to reduce alcoholism and improve the health of the nation.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wine industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wine industry in Belarus, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wine in Belarus market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market volume shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wine in Belarus?
- What are the major brands in Belarus?
- How do sales of new world wine perform in comparisons to old world wine?
- Which countries are the main wine exporters and importers?
- Is wine mainly consumed in on- or off-trade channels?
- Have other sparkling wines like cava and prosecco benefited during the recession at the cost of Champagne?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wine Industry in China, 2014-2018
- Wine in Italy
- Wine: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Wine Market in Denmark to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Chile to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Argentina to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Italy to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Wine Market in Canada to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape