Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Womenswear in India", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/17/2014 -- Current value sales of women?s outerwear increased by 11% in 2013 to reach INR687.8 billion. International brands such as Zara, United Colors of Benetton and many more targeted young girls with a wide variety of fast moving fashion designs with added discounts in 2013.
Nalli Kuppuswamy Chetty & Sons Ltd led highly fragmented women?s outerwear in India with a 1% value share in 2013. Its increasing presence in west India and other smaller cities of south India helped the company to maintain its leadership in 2013.
The central government of India allowing 100% foreign direct investment in single-brand retailing will see more global brands entering India, such as H&M, Massimo Dutti, Gap, Uniqlo and many more in the forecast period. Established brands will also increase their presence in smaller cities of India with more economy variants of their brands when compared to mid-priced and premium variants in the major cities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Womenswear industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Womenswear industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Womenswear in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Womenswear in India?
- What are the major brands in India?
- How dynamic is the growth of clothing and footwear internet sales?
- What is the performance of women?s clothing vs men?s clothing?
- What % of clothing and footwear sales goes through grocery retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Womenswear Markets in the World to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 Asian Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Eastern Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Western Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 European Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Europe to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Womenswear Markets in Asia to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts