Recently published research from GlobalData, "ABB Pioneers Innovation Excellence to Flash-Charge Electric Bus in Fifteen Seconds", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- ABB, a leading power and automation technology company, has developed a new flash-charging system that will power the world's first flash-charging electric bus system, which can carry 135 passengers. It will provide a 15-second charging boost at selected stops. Benefits include reduced emissions and noise pollution, a more attractive urban space, the promotion of renewable energy sources, and less traffic congestion. However, challenges include the high battery cost, range anxiety, and lack of charging infrastructure.
- Key takeaways of TOSA project.
- Challenges involved with commercializing the TOSA project.
- Major companies and other entities participating in the TOSA project.
- Key competitors in electric vehicle charging space
Reasons to Get This Report
- Gain insight into ABB's role in pioneering innovation excellence to flash-charging electric bus in fifteen seconds.
- Comprehend the benefits and challenges involved with the TOSA project.
- Identify the companies and other entities involved in the TOSA project.
- Gain insight into the key competitors involved in electric vehicle charging space.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Flexible AC Transmission System (FACTS) Market by Compensation (Shunt, Series, Combined), Component (Thyristors, Capacitor Banks, Reactors), Application, Industry Vertical (Electric Utilities, Steel, Mining), Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Energy Efficient Motors Market (2013-2018): By Product, Type, and Application
- San Diego Gas & Electric Company - Clean Technology - Deals and Alliances Profile
- American Electric Power Company, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Saudi Electricity Company - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- SK Innovation Co., Ltd. (096770) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile
- San Diego Gas & Electric Company - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Schneider Electric SA (SU) - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Korea Electric Power Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)