New Food research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2013 -- The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Ambient Fish and Seafood category in United Kingdom, analyzing consumption volumes and values. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Fish and Seafood sector, latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns - how consumers' changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Canadean's "Ambient Fish and Seafood Market in United Kingdom to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the United Kingdom Ambient Fish and Seafood category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Ambient Fish and Seafood sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Ambient Fish and Seafood Market in United Kingdom to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
- Distribution channel data by value.
- Profiles of companies active in the Fish and Seafood sector.
- Latest news covering the Fish and Seafood sector in United Kingdom.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions activity in the Fish and Seafood sector in United Kingdom.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Ambient Fish and Seafood category in United Kingdom.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in United Kingdom Fish and Seafood sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers and acquisitions activity in the sector.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Creed Catering Supplies Limited, CHarvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd, Young's Seafood Limited, WHITBY SEAFOODS LTD, The Seafood Company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Fish & Seafood Market in the UK
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Frozen Fish and Seafood Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Ambient Fish & Seafood Market in the UK to 2016: Market Profile
- Ambient Fish and Seafood Market in United States to 2016
- Dried Fish and Seafood Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) Market in United Kingdom to 2016
- Raw Packaged Fish & Seafood (Whole Cuts) Market in the US to 2016: Market Profile
- The Future of the Fish & Seafood Market in China, to 2016